Tuesday, 4 February 2014

How to Reset Forgotten Security code of Nokia Mobiles


ResetNokiaSecurity.jpg
In my previously posted articles I show you “How to Find out Forgotten security code of Nokia Mobile” without using any software and by using software and these methods are works like a charm on most of the Nokia Smartphone’s, but some phones didn't recognize these reset methods mostly because of new software versions like Symbian Anna and Belle
and new s40 series java mobiles. We also receive some replies saying that “how to choose ovi Suite in mobile when phone is locked”. So after reading all replies I again research on this topic and do some experiments…and I feeling so happy when I read the same experimental technique on a website which having some positive replies..So now I decide to share this new method with you all…and hope it will help you... :)

You’ll need latest version of NSSpro (Nokia Service Software), Nokia PC Suite/Ovi Suite, Nokia connectivity driver package.

Follow these steps reset Nokia security code

1. Connect your phone to computer via USB data cable, and choose PC Suite or Ovi mode.
Ques. How to choose Ovi Suite in Locked Mobiles?? [Tested]
Solution. Install Nokia PC Suite/Ovi Suite, and Nokia connectivity driver package on your system.Remove Micro SD or SD card from your mobile and then connect it to your system close any popup notification immediately, saying ‘Nokia USB connecting on mass storage’ or anything else. Your phone now automatically gets connected to Ovi suite.
2. Open NSS pro with administrator privilege.

3. Click Read Info and you will see your phone details on left side.
   [This step is only for ensuring that your phone is connected with NSS Pro]

4. Choose Test Mode on bottom right of the screen to enter the phone in test mode. And click the right arrow button (>) to reboot phone. Under Factory Settings, choose Full Factory and click Reset.

resetNokia2.jpg

If it’s not working you may try below given steps
Little risky but working

[Click ">" button and after 2-3 seconds quickly remove USB cable and re-insert. After a gap of 3-4 seconds the phone should go dark, but it’ll not actually switched off, now you'll see written "test mode, NOKIA" in the center of the screen. You are now in Test Mode.
Select "Full Factory" and then click "Reset". When "init connection" appears removes the cable and re-insert. The phone will reboot and the defaults will be reset.]

Note:-You may try something different or your own steps ON YOUR OWN RISK ,even a single incorrect step may damage your phone very badly.be careful.


12 comments:

  1. What an Awesome post. Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog. Anyway stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would like to hear much more from you on this subject matter – I have bookmarked this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an Awesome post. Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Great article. Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an Awesome post. Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you to write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a Great POST..!
    Thanks a lot for sharing...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Danial Ahmed :)
      Keep Visiting & Supporting Us..

      Delete
  10. Thanks for giving information.I didn't hear this way.
    Here i wish to add my own experience.
    Recently i removed my forgotten security code by master reset with a help of Unlock-Free.com I like their services.

    ReplyDelete