For Creating Wifi HotSpot
- Open Notepad.
- Now just copy/paste below given code into Notepad
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=Name key=PASSWORD
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
How to Stop this HotSpotTo stop this HotSpot we have to make another batch file. For this first of all open Notepad and copy/paste below given code into the Notepad.
netsh wlan stop hostednetwork
Save it as StopWifi.bat.
That’s all…Now whenever you want to start your HotSpot open CreateWiFi.bat and to stop this open StopWiFi.bat.
Here’s the Explanation of the code we used above
- Netsh – this is used for remotely or locally access or modify Windows Network Configurations
- Wlan – Wireless LAN
- set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=” ” key=” ” – This command configures the WLAN Name And password. Actually it configures the Wireless Hosted Network a new WLAN feature of Windows 7 and windows 8, with this feature your Windows computer can use a single physical wireless adapter to act as a client to connect with a Hardware AP .while the same acts as a Software AP allowing other wireless-capable devices to connect to it.
- netsh wlan start hostednetwork - Start Wifi HotSpot which we configured above.
- netsh wlan stop hostednetwork – Stop Wifi HotSpot.
Please write your valuable comments about this post.